My First Grave Marker

 Yesterday I received in the mail a bottle of "Wet and Forget". This is bio killer solution. Just spray it on and walk away for a month. http://wetandforget.com I went to the cemetery today and sprayed the Wet and Forget on one particular stone marker. The stone marker is so old that I don't want to touch it at all for fear that I will injure it. I have a first rule: "Do No Harm". I will return in a month to see how well this stuff works. I have seen many before and after pictures of stones restored with this product, but I need to experience it for myself to elevate my confidence. I am including the before pictures with this post.

Today I received in the mail some D/2 cleaning solution. http://d2bio.com Tomorrow I will be going out to the cemetery to start cleaning marker stones with D/2 Biosolution. I will have immediate gratification with these marker stones. I will be scrubbing them and cleaning them in one day. Both of these products are approved by the Veteran Administration and the National Park Service.

Sprayed this stone with Wet and Forget today.

Sprayed this stone with Wet and Forget today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEC5 Fay E. Inscore - US Army - WWII

 Tec5 Fay E. Inscore US Army - WWII 1916 to 1975 Before After - This is a surface cleaning. I have soaked the stone with a long-term cleaner...